Office Honeybucket Emergency Kits - 20 Person
Whether by natural or man made disasters, offices can be forced into lockdown mode. For safety reasons, employees may need to remain in the office cut off from food, water and even a bathroom. Advanced preparation with food, water and other emergency supplies is a must. When disaster hits, the time for preparation is over. Protect your employees.
- Employees: Disasters can strike at any time. Don’t be caught without sufficient supplies. Protect your employees. Be prepared.
- Food & Water: During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA made SOS brand food rations and water included in this emergency survival kit are US Coast Guard approved, has a 5-year shelf life, space-efficient, great tasting and calorie dense, the food ration bars require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- Sanitation: Sanitation is something that can often be overlooked in an emergency situation, but it can make all the difference. Offices can be forced into lockdown for hours, and during this time it is likely at least one of your employees would need to use the bathroom. In this kit there is a bucket for the employees to do their business, as well as our very own Eco Gel which will gel and deodorize the waste. Learn More Here.
- Communication & Warmth: Loss of power happens, and with that the warmth starts to fall away. Don’t be caught unable to communicate with the outside world, or have hypothermic employees. Included in this kit are ways for you to communicate, see, and stay warm.
- Emergency Guidebook: Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
Food & Water
- 10x 2400 Calorie Food Bars
- 60x 4.2oz Water Pouches
- 1x Collapsible 8L Water Container
- 5x Chlor-Floc Water Purification Pouches / Learn More Here
- 1x Instruction Page
- 1x 5 Gallon Bucket
- 1x Honey Bucket Toilet Seat
- 1x Eco Gel Pouch
- 1x Roll of 10 Toilet Liners
- 1x Biohazard Bag
- 1x Toilet Paper Roll
- 1x 1 Gallon Poly Bag
- 1x Pair of Gloves
Light & Communication
- 1x 4-in-1 Dynamo AM/FM Radio Flashlight
- 2x 9 LED Flashlight with AAA Batteries
- 10x 8 Hour Lightsticks
- 2x 6 Pack Candle
- 1x 175 Pc Deluxe First Aid Kit
- 20x N95 Masks
- 20x Emergency Reflective Blankets
- 10x Emergency Rain Ponchos
- 2x Tube Tent
- 1x 10 Yards of Duct Tape
- 1x 6x8' Tarp
- 1x Plastic Sheet
- 1x Waterproof Matches
- 4x Signal Whistles
- 1x Pry Bar
- 1x Multi-tool Knife
- 2x Pair of Work Gloves
- 1x Emergency Preparedness Guide
- SKU: 823
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Box 1 Dimensions: 16"x12"x8"
- Box 2 Dimensions: 14"x14"x16"